Laptop CPU Overheat
Resolve your Laptop CPU overheat issues hassle-free with smart techies
We identify the signs of laptop overheating:
How do we proceed?
Our technicians start with proper analysis of the laptop/desktop so that we exactly spot the error or damage. Significantly, strong malware can overheat and damage your computer. We evaluate the exact error of your device. Once our technicians identify the damage they start repairing your pc or laptop. We recommend you to bring your laptops when you identify these issues
- The computer freezes on a black screen and windows do not start or respond after pressing the power button.
- Than usual, basic tasks or applications take more time to complete
- While in use, a window does not respond, suddenly restarts, or displays an error message.
- During play, the game stops to respond
- To remove excess heat, fans inside the computer become louder as they start spinning
- The mouse and keyboard stop responding
- The system is freezing or you are getting the dreaded BSOD (Blue Screen of Death)
There are many reasons that your computer overheats. We identify the issue and reduce the heat to prevent damage to its internal components
Our laptop CPU overheating services include:
- Clean inside the computer and remove dust
- Identifying blockage in laptop exhaust vents
- Verify that computer fans are operational
- Identifying incorrect laptop placement
- Check BIOS temperature setting and update the BIOS
- Replacing your cooling pads
- Use SSD: The best way to control heat
- Replace the thermal paste on the processor
- We provide alternative cooling products.
- Test the hardware failures